By now, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, HeartSine only sells and ships the HeartSine Samaritan 350P PAD AED unit. The 350P is the latest make and model from HeartSine to receive 510k clearance for shipment in the United States. The 300P is the “older” model, shipped prior to November, 2013. The 3ooP and the “new” 350P look almost identical, so what’s the difference between the two?
Well, the short (and not so fascinating answer) is that there are very few differences. According to HeartSine’s 510k clearance letter for the 350P, the differences include:
- Addition of CPR coaching prompts
- CPR metronome and complies with the AHA’s 2010 guidelines
- Larger capacity battery, which leads to a longer standby life
- More intuitive LED
- refined arrhythmia algorithm
- Saves more data, when turned on and operational
- Logging of additional types of event information
- Addition of new, FAA-approved Pad-Pak
So there you have it! According to this author, the main thing to note is that this shows HeartSine’s commitment to continually advancing and innovating their product line. If you’d like to learn more about the 35oP, see a demo, or place an order, let us know. We’d be happy to help! Visit our HeartSine store to learn more.