Annuvia is routinely seeking instructors nation-wide to facilitate American Heart Association courses for our clients. Please see the below job description and location list of current open positions.
American Heart Association BLS Instructor
Annuvia’s instructors work on a part-time basis to teach BLS courses (CPR/AED and First Aid training) under the American Heart Association curriculum. Instructors teach classes on site at clients’ facilities, independently or with a co-instructor(s). Instructors are responsible for facilitating video presentations, instructor lectures, skills demonstrations, testing students, answering questions, and completing post-course rosters/paperwork. Opportunities for travel may also be available.
Applicants must be self-motivated, trustworthy, and flexible. Instructors spend significant time working without daily supervision, and must be able to meet timelines and complete tasks without on-site management presence. Applicants must be available during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm) for the majority of the work, though some classes may be taught on weekends or evenings as needed.
- Must possess employment experience in healthcare setting with licensing/credentialing such: EMT-B, EMT-P, RN, PA, MD/DO, etc.
- Must possess current AHA BLS for HCP certification and current AHA BLS Instructor certification.
- Must have at least three years previous experience working in emergency setting where you have actively applied emergency cardiovascular care.
- Must be available for a minimum of eight days per month.
- Must possess outstanding public speaking skills; be comfortable in front of a class of adults.
- Must be professional, friendly, outgoing, and engaging.
- Must be responsible, on-time and able to teach/organize independently.
- Must provide own transportation to/from classes.
- May be asked to travel alone or in groups to various locations around the United States.
Compensation for this position starts at $25/hour, depending on experience.
Must be available upon request
Current Open Jobs
There are currently no open instructor positions. Please check back later.
There are currently no open corporate positions. Please check back later.
***Annuvia LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation ***